the build failed Details
ACF interface for the OpenPDU project.
Connect the wires, and install this package. Then go to https://[YOUR_IP], enter user/pass so you can login to ACF. Under "OpenPDU" you can control your outlets.
- Basic Outlet Status (almost everything hardcoded :( )
- Power control (ON/OFF) for each socket
- All the outlets are powered ON on boot
- ACF package
- configuration file editing
- editing outlet parameters
- everything else (there's a long list)
- At the moment, the "Edit" button doesn't work